It's no secret by now that I am a loyal Beachbody customer.
Whose Beachbody? They are the company that produces those nifty workouts that you see on late night infomercials:
P90x, Brazil Butt Lift, TurboJam, Slim in 6, Insanity...
My loyalty began when I purchased TurboJam for some extra cardio. Then it I got Chalean Extreme for strength training. Now I'm feeling the burn with TurboFire. After I'm done with TurboFire I will move on to P90x, Insanity, Brazil Butt Lift, and RevAbs (can't wait!). Yes that's almost a year and half of preplanned workouts.
Now I'm hooked on Shakeology (awesome stuff)!
So here I am hooked to their workouts and now this wonderful milk shake but dang this addiction is a little expensive. So a friend introduced me to the coaching opportunity. All she had to say was 25% off discount and I signed right up.
So I became a Beachbody coach customer. That means I was in it for the discount and not the business. Slowly but surely people started noticing my weight loss and my muscles peeking through. They asked "What are you doing?", "Why do you look thinner every time I see you?" , "Wow look at your biceps!" (ok that last one is just me admiring myself in the mirror) . I was talking about the products because I was a product of the product. It was so easy! "This is what I'm doing and here's my website" that was my answer. No selling just telling.
What became "just a discount" became a passion. I love helping people. I love telling you what worked for me and what didn't. I love hearing about your successes and setbacks.
Not only was I able to channel my desire to help others but I was given guidance to help myself. I became motivated to read more books like the "Slight Edge", "The Power", "The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People". I also got turned on to books on audio like "Eat that Frog!". All of these have helped me become more organized, more accountable, more aware of my actions and more motivated to become a better me.
The business and discount are secondary. The $15 per month for my own website is a bonus but the person that I've grown into is priceless!
This is why I do what I do.
Shop for products @ www.teambeachbody.com/benjiville
Sign up to be a coach (free to join until 12/31/10) @ https://teambeachbody.com/signup/-/signup/coach?referringRepId=45591
I see you like to be fit XD
ReplyDelete