Just wanted to do a quick review of my favoritist (not a real word) workout in the whole wide world. You've probably read this before but this workout is off the hook! Here are the top five things I love about it:
1) The music is hot!!!! I've never worked out to a video that gets the songs stuck in my head afterwards...like right now "I'm a bad girl break me like the law..." LOVE IT!!!
2) The moves are hot!!! (do you see a theme here?) No for real the moves are awesome. So you're not dancing around like a ballerina. You're throwing punches, your doing round house kicks, you're jabbing, you're doing cross punches. You can channel Mike Tyson's energy and kick some ass! (Or at least pretend to be kicking ass like I do everyday)
3) Chalene is hot!!! She has the personality and attitude that makes her entertaining and motivating. As a heterosexual woman even I think she's smokin'. The woman has 2 kids and abs to die for.
4) It burns the time away! (I love my puns) Any 55 minute workout that feels like it took 10 minutes to do is a life savor for me. I've always gotten bored with other workouts too quickly but this one is so entertaining and there are so many DVDs included in this set that there's no possible way you can get bored.
5) Last but not least...IT GAVE ME ABS!!!! (Yes it's all about me again) In 30 years I've never had abs ...Chalene revealed them for me :)
Give it a try!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment