It's a cult and Chalene is our leader! Ok it's not as ominous as it sounds. This is going to be short and sweet I promise.
I first met Chalene when I ordered Turbo Jam. So here she is on my TV, super bubbly and working out in a skirt. I felt a little under dressed. Maybe I should be wearing a plaid skirt as well. Then the music starts and I think "Ok I've heard this song before that's nifty." The 30 minute work out ends, I'm dripping sweat, and I felt like the time flew by. That was my first indication that this woman was going to be part of my life for a very long time.
After Turbo Jam I started Chalean Extreme (see my results on www.chaleanextreme90dayjourney.blogspot.com). She didn't get dressed up this time. We were both in our sweats just working out. She was still bubbly. What struck me the most was that she gave me the motivation to keep going and to push forward. I looked forward to each workout no matter how tired I felt.
Now TurboFire. My true soul-mate workout. With this workout Chalene is tougher but still uplifting. Sometimes we argue. She'll yell "YOU'RE NOT TIRED" and I'll yell "YES I AM DAMN IT" but she always ends up being right. I always end up finishing the workout and gosh darn it I'm not tired!
Since the first time we "met" I immediately knew that she was a positive influence for me. I you-tubed her and I saw the evidence. She's just a regular person, loving what she does and who got her success through positive thinking and work. And there lies the clincher that sucks you into her cult (it's not really cult - just in case your freaking out). She's approachable, easy to talk to (well I would imagine so), and she gets you moving!
Alright I got my sappy blog entry out there. I'm part of the Chalene movement and she's my fitness leader. ALL HAIL CHALENE!!!!!
Cya!
too funny! i feel the same way but never followed through with turbojam!
ReplyDeleteTurbo Jam is so fun! It's definitely a great intro to Chalene's style.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great post. I started Turbo Jam a year and a half ago and love it! I started Brazil Butt Lift a few weeks ago and it's completely different.
ReplyDeleteI am interested in ChaLEAN Extreme and Turbo Fire. However, I won't be looking into getting either program until our living situation changes! :)
FitnessMOM keep me posted for when you start TurboFire and Chalean extreme. I love love loved both programs so I would love to know you're opinion on it too! Thanks again for reading my silly thoughts lol!
ReplyDeleteI confess, I am part of the Chaleen Cult also. I not only have done Turbo Jam for over three years, was one of the first to get Chalean and now am on Turbo Fire, but I even have my Turbo Kick instructors Certificate!!!! I think I am certifiable!!
ReplyDelete