I shouldn’t say this but I’m happy. Chopra said it will disappear as soon as I acknowledge it. But it’s not gone yet. I’m just really happy. What does it feel like? Well it’s going to be different for me than it will be for you. If what I feel could be made into a scene in my life movie it would be described like this:
The sky is a mix between royal blue and the blue that glaciers sometimes get. The sun is huge and orange. The grass is emerald green and soft. Everything is in its most vivid color. It’s the perfect temperature where I’m perfectly warm but there’s a breeze that just helps me breathe in the air deeper. Like it’s pushing all of nature into me with every breath. I’m lying on that grass and I can hear the crashing waves of the ocean. My land is on top of a cliff. Of course the edge has a fence – it makes me feel safe. While I lay there, eyes closed, sun warming my face I can hear my dogs running around playing. They’re full of joy and freedom. I’m enveloped in everything that inspires me. Sometimes I picture the house behind me. I can’t see it too good yet but so far what I know is that it’s cream colored stucco. Spanish style. It has flowering vines covering part of the wall and the vines are slowly creeping to the upstairs balcony with the big French doors. For some reason I’m in jeans …not sure what that means. But life is beautiful and I’m perfectly happy. That is what my happiness looks like.
What would yours look like?
No comments:
Post a Comment